RS Research is seeking a talented and experienced analytical chemist to join its Drug Discovery team, who will contribute to scientific projects. The requirements for the positions include a minimum of 3 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
The duties and responsibilities will commensurate with the level of experience and capabilities and will include:
- Performing analysis on a wide range of sample types utilizing multiple techniques and analytical instrumentation,
- Delivering prompt service, quality data and relevant information,
- Providing analytical support to in vivo studies,
- Participating in the development and validation of analytical methods,
- Maintaining and managing the appropriate documentation for Analytical Sciences to be compliant with ISO 17025 Accreditation,
- Participating on cross-functional teams representing Analytical Sciences,
- Conducting literature research to identify and select relevant method development protocols,
- Clearly documenting experimental research in laboratory notebooks.
Master’s degree in Chemistry with +3 years of solid experience in various analytical techniques such as LC-MS, GPC, NMR.
Makes detailed observations, analyzes data, and interprets results.
Eager to undertake responsibility of documentation in projects,
Analytical thinker with outstanding numeric analyzing ability,
Self-motivated problem solver,
Attention to detail and accuracy in work,
Excellent command of English enough for following scientific literature,
Ability to work in a team environment,
No military obligation (For male candidates).