RS Research is seeking two talented and experienced chemists to join its Drug Discovery team, who will contribute to scientific projects. The requirements for the positions include a minimum of 5 year experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (or equivalent academic experience), with a demonstrated track record in scientific project management.
The duties and responsibilities will commensurate with the level of experience and capabilities and will include:
- Giving medicinal chemistry input and leadership to multiple project teams within a diverse portfolio of projects,
- Advising on chemical synthesis within projects and providing expert analysis to support decision-making at all stages of the drug development process,
- Managing project teams, ensuring timelines, budgets, and legal requirements are respected and preparing monthly progress reports for all responsible activities,
- Supporting both writing of proposals for grant applications and where required, associated reporting processes
- Keeping up-to-date on scientific literature,
Master’s or PhD degree in Organic Chemistry or Polymer Science with +3 years of experience in analytical techniques such as NMR, GPC, LCMS, UV, FT-IR.
Solid experience in Purification techniques,
Eager to undertake responsibility of documentation in projects,
Analytical thinker with outstanding numeric analyzing ability,
Self-motivated problem solver,
Attention to detail and accuracy in work,
Excellent command of English enough for following scientific literature,
Ability to work in a team environment,
No military obligation (For male candidates).