We are looking for a Management Assistant with a magic wand! Your daily routine will be;
- Managing the day-to-day running and administration of the C-level management team,
- Conserving management team’s time by collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Coordination of Advisers’ Committee members,
- Maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel,
- Answering and managing incoming calls,
- Support of the project team in all organizational and administrative functions, as well as support on project management scheduling,
- Undertake all infrastructural and service requirements,
- Dealing with Purchase Orders, booking of invoices and supporting budget control,
- Assistance in preparing and coordinating presentations for meetings.
Bachelor’s or preferably Master’s degree in a related field with 5+ years of experience in a Management level assistance position.
Discreet. Quick-witted. Practical.
Independent working style and committed with a strong sense of responsibility as well as excellent organizational skills,
Self-starter who follows up proactively and is eager to complete a job
Attention to detail and accuracy in work,
Fully proficient IT skills including a very good knowledge of MS Office,
Fluency in English, both written and verbal.